8.9.13

30 Day Equestrian Challenge, Day #23 and #24

30 Day Equestrian Challenge

Day 23 - Your worst riding habits

I have two really annoying riding habits, which are both to do with my seat and posture.
 Right leg creeps forwards and heel goes way too down!

 Right hip moves up and forwards so I'm not sitting on my right seat bone properly, making me very wonky!

I also have a lazy left wrist that doesn't like to stay straight, and fall in towards the horse's neck, a bit like a stereotypical show jumper.

All of these are only small problems, but really annoying once I'd learnt about them, but hopefully they will go away sooner rather than later!

Day 24 - Your best riding friend

I'm going to sound like a total loser but I don't really have a best riding friends because when I'm riding properly or training I'm focused on myself and my horse, and I tend to ride alone most of the time :D There are several people at our neighbor's yard who I love to go out for a hack with since they are really good friends and we always have a lot to talk about :)

No comments:

Post a Comment