14.1.15

Blog is 2 years old!

Vallu's face explains how we both felt
 In honour of my little blog recently turning two years old, I managed to convince my lovely friend to come take some photos of me and Vallu ♥︎ Please excuse the quality of the photos, the flash was on but for some reason they still turned out quite dark.... 

HIS SERIOUS TROT ♥︎

I also forgot my proper riding boots so had to ride in my old winter Ariat boots, and it was SO freaking cold, even in the indoor that there was no way I'd be willing to take off my coat for the photos. Super good horse for behaving considering the last time that he'd been ridden was Saturday. After so many days off, the only thing we worked on just exercising his brain so that he'd get mentally a bit more tired in the hope that tomorrow we can go for a hack (weather permitting)




No comments:

Post a Comment