22.11.15

Rest in peace Rosi

God looked at the little angel
standing by his side,
and smiled as he whispered, you need a horse to ride.

So he looked the whole world over,
for one he trusted dear 
but to our utmost sorrow
the one he chose was here

Where God took this precious horse
there are pastures free to roam
and on the wings of angels,
he took this great horse home

Now on his back sits proudly 
a little angel strong and true
as they race the winds of heaven

Just watching over you


Rest in peace Rosi. You weren't just a pony, but a member of our family, you stole a piece of everyone's hearts. My heart hurts, and there's a little bit less joy in my life. I'll love you indefinitely and will see you soon at the rainbow bridge.

1 comment:

  1. Oh no! I can totally relate right now... I'm so sorry for your loss. It's hard.

    ReplyDelete