23.5.16

Goodbye England


As the big move back to Finland comes closer and closer (as in only five days away) I wanted some photos of Vallu at the yard before we left. This yard has been my saviour of the last year. I have met some totally incredible people who I am glad to be friends with, I have had an unmeasurable amount of laughs and screams. My yard family have been there for me through every single bad ride, good ride, swollen leg, muscle soreness, scary hack, good hack, lame horse, gallop across fields, exam stress, essay stress, not wanting to adult moments for the last year and I am incredibly grateful.
 I have been to so many competitions and training sessions where I have learnt so much from, I have met some of the best British trainers and riders and I have loved every second of it. Thank you England and every person that I have met, the last three years have been a rollercoaster ride but I would do it all over again if I had to chance.


 (I was fortunate enough to be at the yard at the right time when Lili had her camera on her and had five minutes to spare so she took some really lovely photos for me! Thank you!)

No comments:

Post a Comment