11.10.17

#rootd: black and pink

Whilst I was writing one of the posts for my 'trends to watch out' series about HV Polo's winter 2017 collection, I knew that I needed to get in with the floral trend and get some of that pattern into my horses' wardrobe! I wasn't feeling the all-over print design of the Superior pad, so I decided to stick to the more subtle floral edging which I love. I know you can't see it that well in riding photos, but honestly it super pretty. When my mother saw the saddled she summed it up well by stating "it's classy but with a hint of cute thrown in" 🌺

So the riding outfit of the day is:
Saddle pad: HV Polo Brandson pad in black
Bandages: HV Polo Favouritas black
Top: Pikeur Sina top in black
Gilet: Pikeur NG SS16 Bepina Gilet in Magenta

I think this is a really lovely #rootd, it's 'sensible' enough to use for training and at clinics but you can also dress it up and add more colour to it. I love bright colours so being able to thrown in a bit hot pink to make the outfit pop makes this one of my ultimate riding outfits! 💕 
And I know I've not got the gilet on in the photo below, instead I've got my amazing light weight euro-star Agatha coat on which is perfect for riding in the spring and autumn. It's light weight enough to not make you hot when it's warmer but the sporty softshell-fabric means I stay warm enough when warming up. Lots of points for euro-star for creating the perfect coat for autumn!

No comments:

Post a Comment