5.9.13

30 Day Equestrian Challenge, Day #20 and #21

30 Day Equestrian Challenge

Day 20 - Your favorite place to trail ride

My favourite place to trail ride (if trail ride is the American version of hacking out) is definitely at our neighbor's woods. The sand track is really good for the horse's legs and for paranoid horse owners like myself who freak out easily, it's peaceful and quiet and incredibly beautiful. All of our horses love to go there, and I can't blame them.

Day 21 - Your perfect riding outfit 

This another drooling, I wish I could win the lottery so that I could buy all of these, post.

From top left clockwise
  1. HV Polo Landra t shirt, can be found HERE
  2. Kingsland Mansfield knitted jumper, can be found HERE 
  3. Samshield Premium hat, can be found HERE
  4. Königs boots, can be found HERE
  5. Pikeur Piana breeches, can be found HERE
And yes I do realise it’s all black and grey, but that is how I like to dress in the winter; dark blue, brown and black are my main colours during the winter days that are fast approaching! Dark colours are anyway better for the stables, you can't see all the dirt and dust as well as with light colours. 

No comments:

Post a Comment