2.11.13

Gale force winds = spooky horse

Oh how I am learning to hate the wind! Riding Vallu outdoors when it's super windy is turning to be a really big test of patience and endurance. Constant spooks in between perfect relaxation is certainly one way of testing my staying on ability! At least now there is no Vallu taking off with me across the arena, and we do have short bits of relaxed good work Apparently we are both becoming less of a fair weather combination :)

But the photo below sums up how Vallu and I feel about the wind...
I was trying to get a good selfie with Vallu, but that failed :D

1 comment:

  1. Leslie's Outdoor Power can offer you the most recent and best in outdoor power products to save you time and energy so that your absolutely free time can be spent doing the things you adore.
    The outdoor force

    ReplyDelete