3.3.14

Change of plans

Once again it's been proven that you never really know what life is going to throw at you... Last week we found out that mum has hurt her other arm so badly that she needs to have surgery on it as soon as possible. This means that at the end of this month Vallu and I will move back to Finland for the summer, so that I can look after our horses back home and that mum can have her surgery asap and start recovering.
Check out the scary tractor making lots of noise in the background - Vallu didn't spook at all
In a way I'm really disappointed that I won't be able to compete over the summer like planed with Vallu, but family is far more important and I do think Vallu will be very happy back at home with all our other horses! Maybe we can try to do a couple of competitions back home? ;) It will be lovely to be able to ride all of our horses, I've missed Basse terribly. And my parents. And Nelli and Rama; and the dogs and our cat. Finland summer 2014 ♥
Vallu on our first spring sunshine hack on Saturday! ❤️
Casper with Vallu posing in the background :D

No comments:

Post a Comment