22.9.14

Success

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts" Winston Churchill
So proud of us ♥︎

Might have had a couple of happy tears in my eyes when I got back to the stables after an absolute amazingly calm hack by myself with Vallu! Unfortunately Hollie was too ill to come out with us, so I bravely (or stupidly) decided that I have to go no matter what and so off we went...
The view most of the time!

I seem to have learnt that there's a difference between Vallu's 'omgwe'regoingonahackimsoexcited' walk and his 'omgthisistooscarywehavetogetbackasap' walk. They're nearly the same, but there's a distinct sharpness and tension to the second one which wasn't there today! I even felt good enough to take some photos of the stunning views, you just have to love the English countryside. I'm really looking forward to being sneaky and going for a potter round the fields, and take advantage of the good autumn weather that we're having!

Well done pony, and more well done me. Roosa's fears of hacking out 0 - 1 Roosa!

No comments:

Post a Comment