18.11.14

What a LOVELY day!

"I'm satisfied and proud of the things I did - even the bumps and the bruises that I've had on the way. You fall down, you get up, you brush yourself off and you keep going. And that's what we're doing." Gucci Mane

There are quite a few reasons why today was a bloomin' lovely day:

1. FIRST SOLO HACK WITH VALLU! 
Words cannot describe how proud and amazed I am at not only myself, but at my horse who trusts me enough to cope and even quite possibly enjoy hacking out around the village just by ourselves. Like several people said to me, who would have thought even a year ago that you would have been able to do this!


Beautiful ♥︎
In the turn out pen, frozen for a good minute when he heard the sheep go baa baa!

MUMMY DONT LEAVE ME HERE BY MYSELF
2. Met up and had a good long natter with Lili from Fur Feather Meds. I'm more than happy and incredibly proud to call her my friend. She was my first proper horsey friend when I moved to Nottingham, and has been a great supporter and motivator of me ever since.
Also had the pleasure of meeting FFM's PA! :D
3. Picked up the new Eskadron AW14 Next Generation pad and bandages in deep pink for mummy ♥︎

4. Got short listed for Hay-Net's Blogger of the Year!!! Got shortlisted last year as well, and to have been  nominated by people again is just a total honour. If you feel like voting for my blog (thank you!) PLEASE CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment