22.1.18

#HorseBloggers vlogging challenge

I've purposefully avoided vlogging ever since starting this blog because I've always thought that no one would want to watch me talking on video, but when I saw that there was a vlogging challenge in the #HorseBloggers group, I decided to join in 🎥
Sam from Haynet who runs the #HorseBloggers group paired us up, and my 5 questions are were sent in by Rachel from Heels Down, Kick On. She writes so well and I really enjoy reading her blog. I'm so glad Sam did this, not only was it a good motivation to try out vlogging but it has also introduced me to so many new blogs to follow! 🐴✍🏻💻

So here's my first vlog! ⤵️ Let me know what you think, shall I do more of these?

4 comments:

  1. I think you absolutely lovely. I enjoyed watching it, because it gives me a better glimpse into your world. I have considered vlogging, but I know nothing about the editing side! I would love to watch more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much!! Will try to do more this year, hopefully people won't get irritated of seeing more of 'me' on the blog!

      Delete
  2. Brilliant Vlog Roosa, I really enjoyed it xx
    (Will look forward to seeing more)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh the queen of vlogs!! 👑 Thank you so much, that means SO much coming from you! xxx

      Delete